New Jargon Free Rental Aggreement | Avis Car Hire Greece
Our new Rental Agreement has nothing to hide
You’ve been telling us you’d like minimal paperwork that’s jargon-free and clearly laid out, so you know exactly what you’re getting with your rental.
That’s why we’ve introduced our new Rental Agreement – designed to make it easier for you, so you can get on the road quickly.
So why is it better?
- we’ve removed the unnecessary detail
- we have translated all jargon car rental words to more common everyday words
- prices are clearly displayed
- ‘vehicle condition” and ‘fuel gauge’ are very well explained
- it’s available in 9 languages
- you only have to sign it once for every rental
You’ll find it today in Greek, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Danish and Dutch in over 350 European locations, with further locations and languages to be added throughout the year.
This will mean that next time you rent a car from Avis in Frankfurt Airport or Milan Airport, your rental agreement will be printed in your own language.
The new Rental Agreement is already available in Greece at the airports of Athens, of Thessaloniki and of Heraklion (Crete) and also at Athens central station. By the end of 2007 will be available in more stations.
We hope it helps make renting easier. If you have any feedback or comments,